Living here is like having your own empire. Complete with monuments, memorials, government institutions, modern commercial centers, and prestigious companies you can work for. Still unconvinced? Here are some reasons why moving to Mandaluyong City can be one of the best decisions you’ll ever make in your life.
1. A business and shopping districtLiving in Mandaluyong City can bring you right at the heart of business opportunities. The Ortigas Center is one of the major centers in the country for business and commerce. With the number of large and reputable corporations like Asian Development Bank and San Miguel Corporation nestled in the city, you can definitely keep a job here and enjoy the proximity of your home.
Shopping centers also abound in Ortigas. Don’t miss out the major ones namely, Shangri-la Plaza, SM Megamall, Star Mall and The Podium.
2. Supports healthy livingThe local government in Mandaluyong City encourages its residents to keep a healthy lifestyle. For the past four years the Mandaluyong government has organized fitness events with regular exercise programs held on weekends.
Early this year, 12,975 participants in yellow shirts filled the streets of Mandaluyong as they Zumba their way for 30 minutes on a high-tempo music to break the Guinness World record for the largest Zumba class held in a single venue. Who would have thought the exercise can be so much fun?
Lifestyle Feature ( Article MRec ), pagematch: 1, sectionmatch:
3. Cradle of world-class accommodationsRegardless if you are a traveler or a local resident, Mandaluyong City will still be your go-to place in the metro when looking for luxurious and high-end hotels. Grand Hotels such as EDSA Shangri-La, BSA Twin Towers, and New Horizon Hotel are just some of the most elegant hotels to stay in.
Envision yourself living in the city where you can have the option to take a break for a night at one of the luxurious hotels on the country.
4. Exceptional schoolsSurrounded with outstanding schools like Don Bosco Technical College, Rizal Technological University, and Jose Rizal University, which all belong to the top 100 colleges and universities in the Philippines, Mandaluyong City is also the ideal place to live in for starting families and parents who want to ensure their children’s bright future.
These schools are ensured with high-quality learning and their academic reputation can prepare your children for success, not just in school but in the far future.
5. Policarpio StreetChristmas is never a simple holiday to the residents of Policarpio Street. As early as mid-November, this quiet neighborhood transforms itself to a Christmas Village where all houses are mostly covered with Christmas lights and exceptional decorations.
One of the most prominent is the “House of Light” and the “House of Santa Claus” which became the most popular attraction on the street as well as having the largest Santa Claus collection in Metro Manila.
6. Condo livingCondo lifestyle is also prominent in Mandaluyong, especially for young professionals who are working in nearby offices. They find convenience in living in condominiums where they can easily access both business and commercial areas and at the same time relax with the condos’ hotel-like amenities.
One of the most popular condominiums, especially among the working professionals in Mandaluyong, is the Pioneer Woodlands. Pioneer Woodlands is a transit-oriented development by Empire East that’s strategically set at the junction of Pioneer Avenue and EDSA, right in front of Robinsons Forum.
This commuter-friendly condominium is physically connected to MRT3 Boni Avenue station which gives you equal access to north and south destinations. This home is ideal for both young professionals and those who are interested in real estate investment.
Pioneer Woodlands offers a package of tranquility and accessibility all at the same time. You won’t regret living here.
For more information, contact real estate senior specialist in 0906-411-0688 or email email@example.com.